Holiday house, Bobbio Pellice
Our guests can spend pleasant stays in a comfortable environment, surrounded by an intimate and quiet atmosphere, away from the confusion. The rustic and traditional style offers all the modern comfort. It is an ideal place to spend unforgettable holidays with the family, for a retreat or conference.
Located in a small alpine village, Forterocca is ideal for retreats. In the small village, life is marked by the sound of the cow’s bells, while they head to pasture through the streets of the town. The Valley offers the opportunity to stroll along the Pellice River or along the many mountain trails. Forterocca is a great place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty, the flavours of the local cuisine and the tranquillity of a place where time flows slowly. Tourists are attracted to this corner of Piedmont, for its natural beauty, including stunning scenery, mountains, lakes, forests and villages scattered in the Valley. You can take part in organized excursions, rock climbing, rafting, and many other mountain sports. A rich tradition of history and culture characterizes this valley.
- Free WI-FI in the lobby
- Free cable Internet in the rooms
- Elevator for access to all floors
- Accommodation for people with disabilities
- Conference rooms for 15-99 people
- Bed & Breakfast service
- Special menus for gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian, lactose intolerant
- Baby-sitting on request
- Children's play area
- Sports clubs affiliated in the area
- BBQ area
- Large parking
How to reach us
From Turin take the highway direction Torino-Pinerolo, Pinerolo direction, and continue towards Val Pellice. At 10 Km from Torre Pellice, in the heart of the Valley, you find Bobbio Pellice with Forterocca.
Phone. +39 0121 932658, +39 348 0328905.
- Accommodation for 100 persons in double and triple rooms equipped with bathroom and shower.
- Internet connection avaiable
- Accessible for impaired people
- Accessible by car
- Private parking