Holiday house, Villar Pellice
The Castagneto is a guesthouse located in Piedmont, in the Waldensian valleys at the foot of the Cozie Alpes at 700 m above sea level. In convention with the Waldensian Church, it welcomes groups and individuals (young people, families, seniors, etc.), from April to November in a sustainable environment for those who seek a peaceful corner, in short a "slow" tourism where the guest participates occasionally at some everyday moments (table setting, drying dishes, etc.).
Ideal for groups that aim well-being: vacation, relaxation, courses, workshops, meditation groups, musical groups, religious retreats, people with historical interest (Waldensian valleys, museums etc.), mountain trips, for young people, families, seniors...
- Cuisine with local products, organic food, also of own production (chestnuts, herbs, etc.)
- Typical products of the Val Pellice like Saras and Moustardella
- Vegetarian and vegan cooking avalaible, with attention to various intolerances and allergies.
- Large park with swimming pool, volleyball, wooden ball, table tennis, giant chess, children area, table for eating outside
- Four large multi-purpose halls with pianos, fireplaces, library, one of these used as a place of worship.
Phone. +39 0121 930600
- 60 beds, divided into rooms with double or multiple beds. Housing for the disabled.
- Internet connection avaiable
- Accessible for impaired people
- Accessible by car
- Private parking
- Pets allowed
- Small pets, to be communicated and agreed in advance